The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) application process can be challenging and time-intensive. That's why we're here to help! Work with our DBE Certification Specialist for personilized, one-on-one assistance.
The new California Unified Certification Program (CUCP) certification system was release on March 8, 2021. This free internet-based certification system will help in managing a variety of functions, including:
- CUCP directory hosting and maintenance
- DBE/ACDBE certification management
- Submission of online applications, changes, and renewals
- Tracking applications from submission to completion
- Electronic forms and processes for updating contact information, requesting the addition, change and/or removal of North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes or CUCP work codes, and general requests for support.
We've compiled some important resources to help get you started with the application process.