Magellan Transport Logistics Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1 Event
Magellan Transport Logistics Virtual Scheduled 1-on-1 Event
Magellan Transport Logistics, in collaboration with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Direct Access Program, will host virtual 1-on-1 meetings with selected companies. Magellan Transport Logistics is seeking small & large business partners to build solutions for their Fortune 500, Government Prime & Agency clients. Magellan Transport Logistics creates customized solutions and looks forward to connecting with partners across robust logistics capabilities. Magellan Transport Logistics has dedicated opportunities as well as ad hoc project work to keep your trucks moving.
Note: Magellan Transport Logistics is a 3PL and is not seeking to work with other 3PL’s/Brokers at this time.
- You must have a DS Logon or ID.me account to enter the VetBiz portal to begin the registration process.
- Completing registration does not guarantee a 1-on-1 session with Magellan Transport Logistics.
- Your registration is only for consideration to be selected by Magellan Transport Logistics for a limited number of 20-minute virtual meetings
- Selection and appointment scheduling are at the sole discretion of Magellan Transport Logistics.
- Companies that are not selected will receive communications from Magellan Transport Logistics.
- You must fully complete your profile, upload your capabilities statement, and click “Submit” to complete the meeting consideration process.
- Magellan Transport Logistics is the sole decision-maker regarding companies that are selected to meet with its representatives.
- The Virtual 1-on-1 event is a follow-up to the May 10th Business Opportunity Session. Background information, including the session recording and slide presentation may be found at: https://vetbiz.va.gov/events/event-detail/?id=81747ad3-bfb1-ec11-983e-00...
Selected firms will participate in a virtual 1-on-1 meeting, which will entail video and audio interaction with Magellan Transport Logistics representatives. If your company is selected by Magellan Transport Logistics for an appointment, you will receive additional correspondence no later than June 24, 2022
Please review the details of the event's webpage carefully, prior to registering. Registration closes on June 10th at 9am.
About Magellan Transport Logistics
Magellan Transport Logistics (MTL) is the transportation & logistics solution provider of choice for Government Agencies, Prime Contractors, and Public/ Commercial Businesses throughout North America. A Certified SDVOSB, Magellan provides cost effective, reliable, and customized logistics services to businesses
of all sizes. Magellan Transport Logistics (MTL) is the transportation & logistics solution provider of choice for Government Agencies, Prime Contractors, and Public/ Commercial Businesses throughout North America. A Certified SDVOSB, Magellan provides cost effective, reliable, and customized logistics services to businesses of all sizes. Our team of 22% Veterans manages relationships with transportation & logistics partners so our clients can concentrate on their core business. Recently honored as United States Senate “Small Business of the Week”, Magellan has grown significantly and on pace to add over 100 jobs in the next 5 years. Our “No Shipment Left Behind” culture drives our processes and delivers cost efficiencies to our clients. We have the technology, experience, and expertise to manage all logistics challenges.
- Commercial – Fortune 500 to small businesses
- Major Subcontractor to Government Primes
- Defense, Security & Justice
- Federal Health
- Civil Government
- State & Local/Higher Education
484121 - General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Truckload
484110 - General Freight Trucking, Local
484122 - General Freight Trucking, Long-Distance, Less Than Truckload
484220 - Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Local
484210 - Used Household and Office Goods Moving
484230 - Specialized Freight (except Used Goods) Trucking, Long-Distance
482111 - Line-Haul Railroads
488210 - Support Activities for Rail Transportation
488490 - Other Support Activities for Road Transportation
481112 - Scheduled Freight Air Transportation
492110 - Couriers and Express Delivery Services
492210 - Local Messengers and Local Delivery
541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, And Logistics Consulting Services
488991 - Packing and Crating
238910 - Site Preparation Contractors (Equipment rental, construction, with operator)
238290 - Machine Rigging
238990 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors (Crane Rental with Operator)
532412 - Construction, Mining, and Forestry Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing
493110 - General Warehousing and Storage
493120 - Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage
561210 - Facilities Support Services
561613 - Armored Car Services
- Drop Trailer Capacity - across all transportation equipment types
- Flatbed equipment – specialized, open deck, standard
- Straight Trucks / Cargo Vans
- Cold Chain
- Reefer Truckload, LTL, Consolidation
- Less Than Truckload
- White Glove
- Final Mile Deliveries
- Drayage Carriers
- Liftgate Equipment (both Dry & Reefer)
- Chassis Repositioning
- Government Clearance Drivers (Public Trust and above)
- If not already cleared – interested in pursuing clearance
- Carriers interested in hauling Partials / few pallets orders
- Warehouse & Consolidation Networks
- Riggers, Cranes, and other specialized installation equipment/ laborers
- Cross border – US, Mexico, & Canada
- Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AAE) approved carriers
- Finished Pharmaceuticals approved carriers
- OCONUS shipping
Desired Federal Socio-Economic Classifications:
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUB Zones)
- Minority-Owned Small Business
- Small Business
- Large Business Primes