Northern California Procurement Technical Assistance Center (Norcal PTAC) mission is to help small businesses build their government contracting capacity. Our Procurement Specialist can help you simplify the process of selling to the government.
We can help your business:
- Determine whether federal, state, or local contracting is right for your business
- Navigate entry into the procurement marketplace
- Identify the agencies that your business should target for contracts
- Meet requirements necessary to compete for contracts
- Interpret complex regulations
- Review and improve bids and proposals
Our program is hosted by Humboldt State University (HSU) in Arcata, CA.
PTAC Nationwide Network
Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) form a nationwide network of dedicated procurement professionals working to help local businesses compete successfully in the government marketplace. PTACs are the bridge between buyer and supplier, bringing to bear their knowledge of both government contracting and the capabilities of contractors to maximize fast, reliable service to our government with better quality and at lower costs.
The Norcal PTAC, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DoD) through a program that is administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DoD or DLA.